Welcome to the SIFM website!
The Society of Insurance Financial Management (SIFM) is comprised mainly of chief financial officers, controllers, chief accountants and other financial executives from within the insurance industry, including insurance professionals from the leading public accounting firms.
If you are a member, thank you for your support. We hope to see you at one of our events. Please be sure to check the Member Login area as we may post articles, presentations and other information distributed at our events.
If you are not a member, we invite you to learn more about our organization. Our meetings are designed to offer ample time to network with your peers in the insurance industry in addition to providing continuing professional education credits. SIFM membership is on an individual basis, not on a company basis. You can become a member as part of your registration process for an event. Or you can Join SIFM at any time.
If you are having trouble logging into our website please email Diane.SIFM@verizon.net or contact the administrative office at 973 303 6297973 303 6297
New York, New York - March 20, 2014
- Keynote Speaker: Tom Sullivan (PwC). Former Connecticut Commissioner of Insurance.
- Best Practice for Finance Teams in Due Diligence. Jon Froelich (KPMG)
- Indirect Taxes Related to Insurance Companies - Including FATCA, Withholding Taxes and Excise Taxes. Ted Clabault (Deloitte)
- Data Quality and its Impact on Operations and Reporting. Panel Discussion Led by John Cunningham (CV Starr Companies)
- PCAOB Best Practices. David Knipe (PwC)
- Changes in Reinsurance Market. David Flandro (Guy Carpenter)